Monday, November 3, 2008

Vote tomorrow you bastards, I'll be vetting you for the next 4 years

okay, so I'm off to Texas tomorrow. It's good timing, considering I threw a drink in someone's face tonight and the guy playing touch screen crack at the bar hit on me even though he OBVIOUSLY knew he was wearing too much cologne. Last night I had a conversation about saying Hail Marys for confession, and its role as meditation, and in the spirit of things, here's my meditation tonight: Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please
Country Don't Let Me Down.



My next post better be full of HOPE goddamnit ACTUAL HOPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who wants to fuck the Editors?