Monday, November 24, 2008

I remember when we saw The Polyphonic Spree at the Grog, and Starlight Mints opened. I listened to that Mints CD for the next year every week. And at the StellaStarr* concert where the Killers opened, before anyone had ever heard of them, and Nate and I were all like "this is the best band ever!" until the album came out and it wasn't half as good as them live up close in a small place? Oh, but album grew on me...still...I really loved this band on Saturday. I wish I could see them again, like right now, and like, only them.





We went on a search this evening for a concert DVD to watch, something that tied into the Greatest Rock Ballads Collection infomercial we had just watched the entirety of, something like Foreigner or Pat Benatar, REO Speedwagon or Bonnie Tyler. Sadly, nothing at the video stores but Skynyrd and Neil Young.

The tool of the day is...scissors. Just cut my bangs. Used them for salting a turkey. Cut up boxes to put in the trash. What would I do without them? I suspect I use scissors more than I use forks. But not as much as spoons. The spoon is my favorite utensil. Bring me a spoon before you bring me a sword. Or something.

Also, Burn After Reading is a boring boring movie with no point and no climax and no humor. Just so you know. This isn't an opinion, this is a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who wants to fuck the Editors?