Tuesday, November 4, 2008




I Love You America. Thank you. This is better than I ever, in my entire life, thought you could be.





I'm totally crying right now. And everyone is talking about MLK and the Declaration of Independence, and all that. But GOD, PEOPLE, you finally proved to those bastards that you're not racist, or crazy, or delusional, and you don't believe their lies, and you really learned something from the last eight years. At least more than half of you. It's so awesome. I'm actually proud to be American right now, and I don't think I've ever felt that before in my life, even for a second. I'm not used to being this sincere. I wonder how my parents feel right now.

Brit Hume is totally kissing his ass right now. In your face Fox. Seriously, I hope you crumble, you passive aggressive assholes. "He was elected because people don't remember the civil rights movement" YOU LOSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who wants to fuck the Editors?