Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bitter gun toting apples

The headline at Foxnews.com is "Facing A Steep Climb".
"President-elect Barack Obama will inherit on Jan. 20 the worst financial crisis in 70 years and two wars."

In other words, Ha Ha SUCKA.

Also, you can find out who those commie celebs voted for

P.Diddy? Commie.
Pete Wentz? Commie.
Brandy? Commie.

Country music singer Ricky Scaggs? American
"I have really gone to the scriptures and that's the way I vote. I find a man or woman that to me, their principles, ... lines up with what I believe the word of God says," he said Tuesday afternoon. "That's how I vote, and that's the things that I stand on, I would have a hard time voting contrary to that....I'm not sure that Mr. Obama likes bluegrass or country music that well," he said with a chuckle."


Taylor Swift....well Taylor is declining to reveal her vote. Because she still likes her career.

Oh, and Tim Robbins is commie who WASN'T REGISTERED TO VOTE but because he's rich and also the judges are in the tank for Obama, they let him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who wants to fuck the Editors?