Sunday, November 2, 2008

Okay, seriously, I need to go to sleep. But instead I made a mix called "You can't date hipsters forever cause eventually they get old too", and may have punctured my ear drum with a defective Q-tip just now, and somewhere off Detroit there is an apartment where 2 boys are going to drink and play video games all day and I have to return some German book about the oppression of women by fish to one of said boys plus drop off some postdated checks to various people and pack for my trip to Austin and then Marty and Rebecca's for post Halloween pumpkin carving...and I really should probably do my dishes before I leave, at least sometime before the actual airport. So yes thank you I would like some coffee and no, I think I'll pass on the blue hole of...what? despair? Hardly. Guilt? No. I think I need to get away from in front of the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who wants to fuck the Editors?