Saturday, November 29, 2008

Today's Saturday playlist brought to you by the letters B and Q, and the number 1

(seriously, it's like picking out my prescription mix for the day. The self medication of rock. Which is aptly named, since listening to Journey is having a hope rock slammed against your forehead repeatedly. And if I pick my music for Saturday mornings wisely, I can usually get by without coffee till at least the afternoon.)

Beatles (for disconnect)
Don't Let Me Down
Let It Be
I've Just Seen A Face
She Came in Through the Bathroom Window
Ob la di Ob la da

Boston (for superiority complex)
Don't Look Back
More Than a Feeling
Feels Like the First Time

Journey (for Roller skating rink circa 1986)
Eye Of The Tiger
Any Way You Want It
Don't Stop Believing

Queen (Prozac without the sexual side effects)
Don't Stop Me Now
Show Must Go On
Killer Queen
Crazy Little Thing
Radio Ga Ga
I Want It All
We Are the Champions
Fat Bottomed Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who wants to fuck the Editors?