Saturday, November 1, 2008

Found this on Kanye's blog. Turns out he's a design freak. I saw this and I instantly thought "Allison".



It's made by The Play Coalition, and I strongly suggest you check out that site, 'cause they also have a solar powered walking plant stand.

I also found through that site a nifty little thing called Eye Candy and it's officially the only thing I want in the world. From their website:

"An array of resonators positioned on the surface of an Eye Candy transmit information from the tongue to the brain at the frequency that the eyes usually send visual information to the brain. A pleasant sensation of soda bubbles can be felt on the tongue as the mind decodes this sensorial information as vivid pictures."

1 comment:

  1. nice.

    If I had eighty bucks to buy you a light that plugs into your laptop, I'd tell you to get a sugardaddy.

    ReplyDelete

Who wants to fuck the Editors?