Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm trying to switch domain names to a domain I bought thru Blogger, and it just isn't happening. The order went through of course, and I updated my settings, but it's still just a error 404 message after three days. Anyone have any thoughts about this? Feelings? Conflictions? Useful tidbits?

Once you have thoroughly considered this, please then turn your intimidating brain power to why I have no socks left, what should I wear to work right now, why won't Limewire make love to me, and will the music world collapse in on itself if Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves did a duet album?

Yes, I will be at the Beachland tonight. Even though Top Chef has the Foo Fighters on tonight......foo fighterrrsssss...judging fooooodddddd.......

4 comments:

  1. Good times tonight! That smoke was totally worth the eventual cancer. Holler at me when you want to catch another show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Jon is really good at Web stuff (he runs his own Web sites). E-mail me if you want his address. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. you might have a domain host that requires FTP publishing. who hosteth thou?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can try this site:

    http://r.yuwie.com/xraton/

    They pay you for having a blog and it's so easy to get started..

    ReplyDelete

Who wants to fuck the Editors?