Monday, February 15, 2010

No, really.

This is ArgumentEndersaurus. In case you ever hear one of us say that and wonder what the fuck is wrong with us. He roars and shoots light out of his mouth. Its highly satisfying. I think it got adopted for this purpose to make me feel better about being the one without the iPhone.

This is seagull floating down the icy black Rocky River, shunned by the ducks huddled further up the snowy shore. You know, in animal fantasy novels, it's never a good idea to shun the seagull. Just sayin, ducks.

This is me wondering why my birth control looks so much like a jelly bracelet, and why they don't make it glow-in-the-dark. And glittery.

Here is Rabbit with her indie chic raggedy ann haircut. I was changing the bed sheets and she immediately jumped onto the bed and took up her position, because there's nothing she likes more than having you make the bed over her. Top sheet and all.



First we went and got very caffeinated, then walked in the snow by the river until it was too cold, which took about a fifteen minutes. Back at home, we drank a lot, and watched a bunch of Dave Chappelle at the kitchen table. He took me to Target to buy board games just cause, then whipped me in Battleship while I got fucked up and sang along to the Kanye station on Pandora. Mac should have made us a commercial, with as much as we used that damn laptop. Then he made me chicken piccata and I read Peter Pan to him, the first part which is all about Mrs. Darling's kiss and Peter's shadow, and is my favorite part. Right? Right? I know.

7 comments:

  1. Dude I steal the kiss at the corner of Jenny's mouth FREQUENTLY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Why the F isn't your ring sparkly and glow-in-the-dark?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know. It just makes sense to me, marketing wise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that it should be sparkly and/or neon, but I imagine the lawyers put a kibosh on it. Too easy to swap out your NuvaRing with an actual jelly bracelet when drunk. Or steal it from your roommate and leave the jelly bracelet in its place. Or counterfeit. I smell L&O episode with that last scenario.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They should totally use that. That is an INCREDIBLE plot.

    ReplyDelete

Who wants to fuck the Editors?