Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Internet Knows Me So Well. Almost, Too Well.

So I was bored today and looked myself up on Urban Dictionary, you know, for that incredibly simple and useless and not funny meme that was going around Facebook. A sidenote, right now I am kicking myself for not naming my cat Meme. It means I will probably name my firstborn that instead. I will tell her, your name could have been Nina, but Mommy didn't think long enough.

There was a brief moment of panic when I realized that I referenced Urban Outfitters more than Urban Dictionary in my browser bar. But then I remembered its because Urban Dictionary is a site for 13 yr olds who still think it's funny even when they don't use a last name. Hint: Last names make it funnier, guys.

So here are all 14 of the entries for Bridget from Urbandictionary.com


1. Bridget

An amazingly happy, yet clumsy person, who is so nice and is always helpful to cheer up everyone else.
I need a Bridget. (in example of needing the happiness)
You pulled a Bridget. (in example of the clumsiness)
cheerful helpful hugable happy clumsy
by naturally happy drunken cow May 13, 2006

Naturally Happy Drunken Cow? I'd like to thank you for being so very very accurate.

2. Bridget

A woman more entrancing than the greatest laser show at a European Night Club and a woman who could make the darkest day brighter than the sun. Women who try to imitate this woman pitifully fail - mostly because its like trying to imitate the most beautiful celestial body in the universe with the personality of Princess Charming.
Man, I tried to imitate Bridget today and I couldn't...
wonderful beautiful gorgeous entrancing irish sun
by DeClan Jackson May 9, 2006

Declan? I will go to a laser show with you anytime. Especially a European one. Where I can call myself Princess Charming.

3. Bridget

A shota icon, who is frequently featured in threads on image boards such as not4chan, 7chanfapped over. Due to his feminine appearance, he can cause sexual confusion for people of both genders, although tends to be a favourite of straight men. Bridget originates from the video game Guilty Gear XX, where he sought to prove his masculinity in a very short nun's habit, using a pink yoyo, and with the help of his teddy bear, Roger. and 12chan, where he can be
Everyone is gay for Bridget.
shota bridget yaoi guilty gear trap
by Statuess Dec 1, 2006

I am a huge fan of Guilty Gear XX. And of Bridget. However, proving his masculinity is not exactly what I saw happening.

4. bridget

hottest girl alive. guys, you know you want her. the most beautiful, and a lovely dancer. she can act, she can sing, she is perfect all around, inside and out, but she is very down to earth and can brighten up anyones day. she is also, quite a prankster and can do many bad things without getting caught. she is amazing. bridget is very charmig and can get you do do what ever she wants through her charm
has fairy-like qualities and is really good with animals. one of a kind.
Wow, I cant stand it. I wish bridget liked me.

but isnt she your best friend? i mean goh your so lucky!

yeah but im in love with her.
roses maiden pixie bella hotti
by lucyhhhhhhjjjjjjjjkkkkkkkkikf

See that little exchange at the bottom? That is what we call 14 yr old Think. Oh, but you're so lucky she talks to you! Yes, I know, but I'm in LURV with her, so Im actually the most pitiful worthless depressed piece of shit in the ninth grade. The good news is, I think you're in love with a Disney Princess. The bad news is, those bitches only care about bling.

5. bridget


One of the nicest people you will ever meet! Loved by all, unless envied because of their perfection. A Bridget is overwhelmed by friends, for they are too cool. But usually a Bridget's best friend is a Nicole, becuase of obvious reasons. A Bridget is fun, crazy, smart, pretty, and loves animals! A Bridget is the the ultimate cool!
That girl just helped an old lady, what a Bridget!

Damn, look at that grade, you're so a Bridget!

I wish I could be cool like a Bridget!
bridge bridgie bridgie bridge cakes brijotte britta
by coolio girl Feb 27, 2007

I would like to add "A Bridget is the Ultimate High. Not available for shipment over borders. May cause nasal hemorrhaging"

Apparently Coolio will never be forgotten.


6. bridget

another meaning for the hottest person in the world.
wow your so hot, just like a bridget.
bridget bridgid hot beautiful sexy.
by totesdevo May 29, 2009

I may actually get a t-shirt of this one.

7. Bridget

A bitch, but a loveable and funny one. She can always brighten up your day with those funny remarks and insults.
Bridget, you're so mean to him; I love it!
bitch loveable funny careless nice
by hahaha123iloveyou Jul 23, 2009

"God, you're such a loser." "Haha, you're so FUNNY Bridget!" "No, really, I think you are the most vapid dipshit in the history of Cuyahoga County's Lead Poisoning Program." "Oh Bridget, you're the best."


8. Bridget

unique, small, outgoing, very very popular, hot, sweet, loving the most amazing girl you will ever meet, has a lot of friends that love her, long blond hair and aqua eyes. shes the california cutie. loves animals.
all the guys are falling all over her.
all the girls are trying to GET over her. shes the best. better then the rest. has amazing smile, eyes and personality.
Kevin: OoOoh bridget straightend her hair!!

Jason: And just when I thought she couldnt get any hotter

Bethany: !! JASON!?!?! ARNT YOU MY BOYFRIEND!?!?! STP THIS TALK ABOUT BRIDGET! ARNT I GOOD ENOUGH!?!?!

Jason: ...

Kevin: ooh i better leave.. this is just what happend wth me and my ex_girlifriend clare.


_________________________________________

Dear Diary,
I wish i had bridgets body..

I wish i had her eyes

I really like her gold hair

I want to be her.

sophisticated unique classy sassy beautiful
by pimpdaddywanted Apr 29, 2009

This one is, for obvious reasons, my FAVORITE.

9. Bridget

my best friend :)

the coolest
the funnest
the funniest
the amazing-est
the,
overall,
bestest <3
"hey look at bridget, she's awesome. so suck it"
bomb izzle hehe teehee heh
by lmfaoHAHAheheHAhehehe Jan 23, 2010

Even though I am blissfully unaware of any middle schoolers reading this, it's true. You can suck it.

10. Bridget

Someone Who Just Cant Get Anything Right.
-Tosh Zombie
"well slice my wrist and call me Bridget"
bridget ew slut stupid not worth it
by ToshZombie Jul 22, 2009

This is probably the most accurate. ToshZombie, you used to date me, didn't you?

11. bridget

A shota icon, who is frequently featured in threads on image boards such as not4chan, 7chanfapped over. Due to his feminine appearance, he can cause sexual confusion for people of both genders, although tends to be a favourite of straight men. Bridget originates from the video game Guilty Gear XX, where he sought to prove his masculinity in a very short nun's habit, using a pink yoyo, and with the help of his teddy bear, Roger. and 12chan, where he can be
Everyone is gay for Bridget.
bridget guilty gear shota yaoi trap yoyo
by Statuess Nov 30, 2006

EVERYONE IS GAY FOR BRIDGET.

12. bridget

A character from Guilty gear that, despite his very feminine appearance and name, is male. He was raised as a girl because it was bad luck in his villiage to have two twin boys. Bridget is a common term used for any shota that features a young cross-dressing boy.
Wow I found a lot of bridget on burichan.
by Leonis Jun 6, 2005

I am not aware of anyplace in the world where it is bad luck to raise twin boys, and yet considered a better thing to raise one of the boys as a girl. I might go live there, if it existed anywhere except Leonis' WoW game. Also, Bridget is not also a common noun AND a plural. Or semen.

13. Bridget

n - someone who is retarded or foolish.

Rhyming slang; derived from Brigitte Bardot / tardo.

Chris and Toni are a couple of Bridgets.
tardo retard tard bridgette brigitte
by Shanier Jul 12, 2006

What?

14. Bridget

An offspring from the slang Breadrin, Or Brethrin - Means Brother or Comrade
Yo Bridget, Whats up!?


What what?

3 comments:

  1. I also like "EVERYONE IS GAY FOR BRIDGET" for a tshirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure everyone already knows that silly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha no hunny i dont think i dated you :) -ToshZombie :)

    ReplyDelete

Who wants to fuck the Editors?