Friday, January 1, 2010

How you celebrate New Years Eve says a lot about what kind of person you are, and who you want to be

Conversational topics I participated in NYE 2009/2010

1. relationships
2. letting your child watch Paranormal Activity
3. Did said child get up and stare at you in the middle of the night as a joke, or was he sleepwalking, or was he just really scared cause you let him watch that fucking movie and he's 12?
4. The amount of papers CSU makes you write
5. What's more nutritional, brussel sprouts or broccoli?
6. Dancing? Saturday?
7. Avatar
8. Ayn Rand's intention with individualism
9. Killer Bunnies
10. being targeted by the Christian Mafia at work for having a beard and a tattoo

11. His trip to Amsterdam
12. Walking on a glacier, and appropriate places to do that.
13. reality survivalist shows
14. what people store in other people's garages
15. Windmill tours and clog factories in the dark
16. making her drink champagne out of that thing
17. teaching your kid to put their face under the water
18. the last season of Roseanne
19. whether or not we could justify crushing a submarine like a tin can in the screenplay, because he really wants to see that happen.
20. socks with toes
21. If you were to replicate a human brain by designing a machine that would synthesize a neuron inside the robotic body as you removed it from the organic body, would it be the same person? Would it be like waking up from a sleep, or would you be gone?


Whoever sent me that text, no worries, I will keep fucking that chicken. Promise. As long as you stay classy.

12 comments:

  1. We...talked about babies' butts...a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. uf! i enjoy discussing the final season of roseanne as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's more of a sound i make! like. UF! wow! :D
    it's phonetic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who do you think you are? Heidi Klum?

    Lately I can't stop seeing the word phonetic and reading the word phoenician.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahahaah! I guess I am a Phoenician!
    I live in Phoenix.
    But i do not write in cuneiform!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's terrible! You should work on that. How do you expect to get a fair trade if you can't write in the language?

    ReplyDelete
  7. well people aren't too bright in these parts. no one knows.. my secret!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There was a lot of discussion about more realistically successful ways to blow up airplanes (though I swear I was not at a party with a houseful of terrorists) and I learned that one can purchase missile launchers off ebay. Seriously.

    And I only had four glasses of champagne, which did not leave me stupidly drunk or anything, but I still woke up early, early in the morning feeling dreadful and had to sit on the floor of my bathroom in the dark and will myself to puke. Which I did. Several times. And four glasses of champagne is not enough to justify puking, and I was certainly not drunk enough at any point to make it worthwhile. (But I did feel immediately better, after.)

    Happy 0-ten, as one of my bosses insists on referring to it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your problem was that you did not drink enough champagne. Champagne gets vindictive if you do not drink it to excess.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh...that is an excellent point, and one which I had never even considered. Right -- next time, all champagne consumption will be measured in bottles, not glasses!

    ReplyDelete

Who wants to fuck the Editors?