Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jindal is An Immoral Idiot

At least the Republican Party's new "diversity in action" image proves that you can be a self-serving douche no matter your ethnicity, color, or gender.

I heartily echo my sister's post here.
Where she links to this awesome little op-ed piece here from the NYT:

"Imagine yourself jobless and struggling to feed your family while the governor
of your state threatens to reject tens of millions of dollars in federal aid
earmarked for the unemployed. That is precisely what is happening in
poverty-ridden states like Louisiana and Mississippi where Republican governors
are threatening to turn away federal aid rather than expand access to
unemployment insurance programs in ways that many other states did a long time
ago."

And I feel very bad for any Republican pundit who tried to squeeze something good out of his performance last night. And I think the comparison to Kenneth the Page is very apt.

1 comment:

  1. I am in agreement with all of the above and I am also EAGERLY awaiting your take on the Top Chef finale.

    !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Who wants to fuck the Editors?