Thursday, February 12, 2009

Gaggisms

There's not much that grosses me out.

Let me rephrase that. There is a lot that grosses me out, but not much that falls into the range of what a normal person might mention or even think of. Once you've had the conversation about fucking a vagina stuffed with dayglo earthworms, or letting maggots chew off your callouses, or had someone explain the term donkey punch creampie (not separately, used TOGETHER) in length with numerous unnecessary illustrations, you start to feel fairly sturdy.

Also, a certain adolescent experience involving a bottle of corner store long island ice tea. Or throwing up nine chocolate martinis. Or waking up in a rave kid's house covered in fleas.

These all do wonders for your constitution.

So take me seriously when I ask you to PLEASE STOP USING THE PHRASE "HOT MESS."

I'm fairly certain the images it conjures for me are not the ones you imagine, but still, its a yucky thing no matter how you slice it. Eww. Hot Mess. Sliced.

Also, it's overused, and whatever happened to trying to not be so much of a hipster?

Acceptable variation: Hot Tranny Mess

2 comments:

  1. I am very pleased to have never heard this term before now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm sorry I broke your hot mess virginity.

    ReplyDelete

Who wants to fuck the Editors?