Monday, February 23, 2009

Back Online - Academy Awards Edition

"Wow, this is just, I mean, wow. Thank you. It's just so great to be up here and see all of the talented people in front of me who have made this possible. Something like this doesn't happen as a solo project, it's a collaboration, so I want to thank first S., who made this all possible with his unending supply of used computer parts. Webstar and Scientific Atlanta, without whom I would have never found the anger or the tools to really push past the boundaries of this character. Real method work there. My beautiful mouse, who stepped in at the right moment, mouse, where are you? Stand up and take a bow mouse. Without that mouse there, I would still be frustratingly pounding my tab key and possibly crying. You really gave me a port to lean on. And finally, I'd like to take a moment and remember the passing of my laptop, who may be replaced, but never forgotten. Especially because all my music is still on there. Thank you all so much. God bless you and God bless America and equal rights for all people including animals. Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who wants to fuck the Editors?