Friday, December 25, 2009

December is the only month when January is not as far away as it sounds



Hey Mom, this is me drunk at 3am Loving Loving my new awesome giant panda bear of a red fluffy bathrobe, with matching slippers. That's what you bought it for, right? Also, I will coming over late-er it turns out. Because that picture was actually taken at 3am.

I had an allergic reaction to the Motrin I took after dinner, which made my lips get all Zsa Zsa Gabor swelled (also every cat scratch on my body, of which there are a lot). So I had to take some pictures, to remind myself to get collagen sometime. They were the hottest lips ever. Seriously, my lips are thin little slivers in real life, they do not look like this. Rabbit Hole of plastic surgery here I come.

Plastic surgery would appeal to me more if I could get horns. Or something.



Note: Aleve makes my eyes swell up like Quasimodo. Motrin makes my lips swell like water balloons and also maybe go a little numb. I wonder if I've become allergic to all pain killers, or just the cheap ones. Maybe my body has decided to get all quality not quantity. Snob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who wants to fuck the Editors?