Sunday, January 11, 2009

Massive Photo Overload

The rest of the pictures can be found here.

Here's how our New Years trip started... in a horrible non-drivable winter storm.


Which then brightened up considerably by the time we got to Maryland.


Here's the view from our hotel room. That building in the front right is the aquarium.


And another view, cause we literally spent all our time in the room taking pictures of the view. A bunch of people had booked the hotel just to watch the fireworks over the harbor, and they were really mad when the windstorm cancelled them. I could hear the old guy next door swearing like crazy at the concierge on the phone. Luckily, we had no plans to sit in our hotel room sedately.




A few of my favorite pictures from the aquarium...












I didn't take any pictures at Wu Tang, cause I didn't know if I could bring my camera into the venue, and it turned out i could have, but honestly I was so wasted, I would have dropped it or lost it or traded it for drugs or something. So it's a good thing. We're in the front row by the way



The next morning we drove around Baltimore, and ended up in the ghetto, since ALL of Baltimore is the ghetto and "Charm City" is like the most ironic nickname ever for it. Here is the Charm City rape/sniper/jumper tower.


Next S. drove me to West Virginia to play the slots. We stayed at a hotel owned by Cinnabon.


Which makes sense, since Newell WV is also a hellmouth.




And finally the giant starlight octopus that gave me a bunch of money in exchange for my future Social Security payments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who wants to fuck the Editors?