Saturday, January 31, 2009

Oh looky! Free stuff!

I really want Jere to actually make me something, so I'm posting this so he won't use my non-participation as an out. I like the idea of Jeremiah "making things". Like, with his hands.

"The first 5 people that respond to this post will get something made by me. It will be about, or tailored to, those first five people who respond.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
-- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
-- What I create will be just for you.
-- It'll be done this year.
-- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a mix tape. It may be fic, or a poem. I may draw or paint something. I might bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
-- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange (you really should be worried at this point).
-- The catch? Oh, the catch is that you have to--ok, maybe not have to, how about should-- put this in your journal as well, if you expect me to do something for you! "


Note that I did not write this, I am re-posting it. Because it would be not so lame if I wrote it.

I kinda wish I had a hermit crab for my desk here at work...I bet it would smell though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who wants to fuck the Editors?