Friday, March 6, 2009

Warm as a fevered baby's breath

Today is a glorious spring day. The End. I don't want any of you killjoys saying anything to me. It is now Spring.


Recently my employer, in an attempt to ward off the returning Canadian geese in an eco-friendly way, installed rubber coyotes around the premises. I guess before they were hiring australian sheperd dogs to herd the geese. Wish I had known there was a market for that.


I now want a rubber coyote to perch by my home doorstep.






I wish I could train my cat to pretend she is the head of a pack of these rubber coyotes, and lead pack hunts around the house. I would put them on wheels, and attach them to a harness, that she could then tug along to her hearts content. Though, in reality, I would probably just end up with a panicked cat that eventually jumps off the balconey, sacrificing herself in order to kill her tormenters. Which might be entertaining too, if the rubber coyotes bounce. No, really, I'm kidding. I don't want to to torment my cat. I just want to build her character.

Tonight, I'm going to CSU to watch The Dawn Mitchell sing a bunch of evolution songs, and by evolution songs I mean songs from the Book of Genesis, and by sing I mean take a rib out and create a new humanoid species.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who wants to fuck the Editors?