Tuesday, March 24, 2009


This is how I feel today. Apocalyptic. Also, maybe I should stop taking pictures while I'm driving.

Wonkette found this blog post over at RedState about how Obama is going to take over the internetz. Here is the funniest quote ever:

"Snarky note number 1: They already took over The Census Bureau, so the
next obvious step is grabbing the technological means to take the census
itself."

Also hilarious is the first comment on said post:

" am blessed myself to have an IT guru as a husband who has built
firewalls for many companies and a couple of government agencies…..I will
personally be fine BUT We The People again CANNOT let this stand!"

Yeah, of course not. How could a true blood Republican ever stand by silently and watch their lines of communications be monitored for no good reason?


4 comments:

  1. Also, maybe I should stop taking pictures while I'm driving.

    Shit, not if they all turn out like that. Just don't die or kill anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After walking around elephant droppings for eight years they are up in arms with their electron microscopes in search of anything remotely resembling any of President Cheney's tactics in use by the new team. Absurdly hilarious ! and always the note of alarm and horror in their voices too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, they're so scared! Of everything! Except guns?

    ReplyDelete

Who wants to fuck the Editors?