Sunday, March 1, 2009

Munny Madness


On Thursday, Jay and I made really good pork noodle stir fry, that I will show you in a minute. But first, we got our munnies for the Shoparooni Easter Contest, and, spent quite a bit of the evening getting acquainted.

Munny on bottle.

Munny loves bottle.

My Munny preferred wine.


So Jay's Munny called my Munny a homo, and tried to beat him up.

And then felt really guilty, and got wasted and cried.

Weezer Munny.

Munny Suicide.

Double Munny: End of the World.

5 comments:

  1. lovely, but now that I've seen the Munnies, I want to go out and hurt something...really bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim, that is hardly the reaction cute defenseless little things should inspire in you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they trick us, to make us think they're defenseless, but really they're insidious infiltrators set on destroying us and deserve an ignominious end

    ReplyDelete
  4. that long word just looks wrong--these comments need spellcheck

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it makes you feel better, I will be drilling into my munny's head with a drummel. Also, you totes spelled that right.

    ReplyDelete

Who wants to fuck the Editors?