Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Well, my laptop is down for the count right now, beat to the bush, drowned in the channel, ect. So there you go. That's why I haven't told you about the christmas lights show, or the meyer lemon tart I made, or my inability to burn sugar properly, or the strange dream I had where I was kidnapped and taken to Korea for some unknown and secretive government purpose.

It has nothing to do with the three bottles of Barefoot Bubbly I bought. Or my sudden fascination with tongue twisters. Nothing at all.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be back in action by the weekend, we'll see. It's either something horrendously small, or I need a new laptop. Lets all cross our fingers for the former, shall we?

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I had a dream once that I was taken to Korea too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are probably remembering repressed memories from our lives as child spies...

    ReplyDelete

Who wants to fuck the Editors?