Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm home sick again today. Yesterday I puttered, today I coagulate.

Speaking of coagulation, I wish I had some Cream of Wheat. I wish there was a service I could call to deliver me Cream of Wheat, and menthol tissues, and hot chocolate. Oranges and cranberry juice were great ideas yesterday, but they're COLD, and my throat is in shock right now from the avalanche causing hacks I've been perfecting. My throat needs a blanket.

Also, I started looking at wall decals, and if I don't get better soon, my apartment will be covered in birds. I'm ordering these...in olive...



But now I keep seeing other things I want too, like this:



I know I don't NEED a lemur...but look at him! He's a lemur!

If you're thinking "there's no way Bridget would cover her house in stickers just because of too much cough syrup", you are sadly mistaken.

Also, lets talk shower curtains. Do I get this one?



Or this one?



Alright, I need to watch some good old fashioned tv.

5 comments:

  1. You should definintely get the tree shower curtain. the bears might maul you when your're naked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But on the other hand, they might protect me from robbers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the tree one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, definitely the tree. where are you seeing these? i need a new shower curtain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Katherine: the shower curtains are from Targay :) On the website

    ReplyDelete

Who wants to fuck the Editors?