Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Since yesterday marked my official "stepping out of the house", and since today I go back to work finally (to probably about 300 diaries and 37 voicemails...*cringe*), there is a good chance you may see me soon somewhere. And since I am still coughing like a bad impression of glaciers cracking monk spines*, with a volume that makes me wonder if I have so much lung capacity why can't I sing? Then when you see me out and about, and you hear this wondrous amazing soul crushing cough, PLEASE say something to me about it. Because it's far more embarrassing to have you not acknowledge I am sick, then to have you make merciless fun of me in my digustingness. Thank you.



*S. threatened to take me squirrel hunting because apparently I now bark like a large male squirrel in rut. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who wants to fuck the Editors?