Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Today's question of the day was "Will taking a darvoset at work make me more or less productive?"

A large underground cavern is solidifying in my lungs, my alveoli are being coated slowly with limestone drippings.
And somewhere, lost at the bottom of this raw primordial world, is a rather large dog. I imagine him to be a rottweiler - german sheperd mix. Very cute, but with territorial issues, thyroid problems, nervous. And he has been barking all day, more and more insistently every hour. Have you ever seen a dog get so upset and bark so much that he actually throws up? Or throws himself against the stalactites so hard he draws blood?

The answer to today's question was "just knock the dog out already. fuck."

Also, reading Kingtycoon tonight, I find it funny that some of the people I would miss most if they were completely out of my world, blog and all, are people that I don't even think about whether or not I like them, or whether they like me. Like, it's a moot point, the whole "friend" thing. But I appreciate what they are. So you know, M., JERE, Ergo, Sholanda, Ludic Kid, and multiple others....I appreciate you. Even if personal contact might make us tear our eyes out...or create black holes...or lead to the accidental deaths of people we don't even know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who wants to fuck the Editors?