Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy First Day of Summer!

In celebration, today my arms decided to suddenly be really tan. For no reason. It's kinda scary. I think the sun has been sneaking into my room at night and vomiting on me.

But no fear, my polish albino legs are pristinely white.

Things that happen during the summer....

1. My cat spends most of her time buried under blankets.
2. I develop an aversion to pretty things
3. I spend each weekend telling myself I'll clean the house next weekend.
4. My birthday.
5. Several other people's birthdays which tend to be viewed as more important than mine, which is OBVIOUSLY not the case.
6. I ruin every cute pair of shoes I have.
7. My favorite flavor in the universe becomes green tea. Except in tea form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who wants to fuck the Editors?