Thursday, August 14, 2008

Gripes or Pizza? Gripes or Pizza?

Okay, how about this for a mid-week recap:

Why do you people not understand your insurance policies? I hate that stupid State Farm commercial (where the girl is asking everyone what kind of deductible she should have) MORE THAN ANYTHING. It's a deductible. You pay it. How much can you afford to pay? That's the EASY part. What you should be asking is "does my uninsured motorist coverage pay for a hit&run?" Because that is what's gonna happen to you. Some jackass is going to scrape up the side of your 04 Accord, and you're gonna come crying to me about how its not your fault and you shouldn't have to pay anything and what do you have insurance for and do I know how much you pay a month and why is the world out to get you like this? And I'm going to say "I'm so sorry, but Uninsured Motorist Property Damage in Ohio only pays if we can identify the person and prove they don't have insurance, so for a hit & run you will have to pay your 1000 collision deductible" and you'll say "no one told me!" which I know is patently untrue because I sold the stuff to people like you, and you chose the 1000 deductible because you wanted to save the ten bucks a month, which I don't blame you for by the way, but don't cry to me because WE SENT YOU A POLICY TO READ which you didn't read and we would have happily explained it to you anytime you called up and asked, it would have taken five minutes. Because for some UNFATHOMABLE reason, you are okay with paying 100 bucks a month to some company without having any idea what you are buying. Also, it is NOT MY FAULT YOU DIDN'T BUY RENTAL. And its not my fault if you live in the middle of nowhere South Dakota and I can't get you a rental at 7pm. I AM SORRY, I FEEL BAD FOR YOU, but I am not an Enterprise employee and also I don't keep the trains running or the water flowing or the earth turning. I sit here in my cubicle, trying my hardest to make things easy on people like you. But there's only so much I can do, at some point we rely upon you KNOWING HOW TO READ AND OPENING YOUR MAIL.

AND YES, WE CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOMEBODY HITTING YOUR PARKED CAR AND YOU HITTING THE POLE AT THE GAS STATION. Usually the latex paint is a good indicator. AND NO, I DON'T BELIEVE THAT THE DEER SLID OVER THE TOP OF YOUR CAR AND BROKE OUT YOUR TAILLIGHTS WITH ITS ANTLERS. I'm pretty sure the laws of physics apply in Nebraska too.

Cmon people. I like you. Help me help you.

1 comment:

  1. LOL....I feel you girl. I use to work customer service/repair for Nextel and the most common issue was people not reading their bill to know if they have the physical damage or water damage coverage. They would come in and get all pissy with you because they had a water damaged phone, but only had the physical damage coverage or vice versa. Hello get both you silly people!

    ReplyDelete

Who wants to fuck the Editors?