Friday, July 25, 2008

I don't know what my deal is....I terrorized my siblings when I was younger....but I feel so super over-protective of them...it's like the minute anything slightly bad happens to them I just want to punch someone in the throat. Carrie's dealing with some shit over some article she was quoted in, and I had to resist lambasting everyone who had any opinion of it at all, even though no one was bashing her. I'm all like "shut the hell up everyone goddamned one of you, you are all slobbering morons", but instead I left a comment that said "wow you guys are so polite".

At least I can control the blood instinct, but does raging blind territorial opinionism run in our family? Followed by 180 nonconfrontational cover-up?

Carrie, why don't you point me in the direction of people who ARE morons? Or maybe I'll just google global warming, and get it out that way.

Done : What the hell is with the eagle? THAT's a good symbol for "man isn't destroying earth"? Are you aware there was just an oil spill on the Mississippi River?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who wants to fuck the Editors?