Monday, October 27, 2008

I swear, every time I think about leaving the house today, it starts raining. Then it stops, when I've already watched 45 minutes of the O.C. and I really want to see what happens at the Winter Dance and with Ryan making out with Caleb's love child. When I finally tear myself away and put my shoes on? It starts raining again. I think I will just throw all my laundry out and dress in nothing but jeans and black shirts from now on.

My grocery list:
cat food, the kind she likes
yogurts
bread
onion bagels
cheerios
some fucking juice, god do I want juice right now
maybe tuna?

My halloween costume ideas: theme for the party is Monsters
-Ashley Todd
-Myself,circa 1996*
-really wasted Obama Girl.**










*I need a white slip and pentagram for this one
**Oh wait, I already did that one. Saturday night. It was a smash hit. Until I fell down on the woodpile and spilled my punch on people. Twice.

1 comment:

  1. If you dress as Ashley Todd, I might have to fly to Cleveland to make sweet, sweet love to you.

    PS - Are you watching this? The Republicans eating their young? Pull up a couch and make some popcorn, because this is grande burlesque!

    ReplyDelete

Who wants to fuck the Editors?