Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I found the little creature sitting in a basket in front of the washing machine the other morning. It was wrapped up in a blanket with care. It had soft short red fur and two triangle ears, like a fox. But the shape of its muzzle was very bearlike. It was very cute,sleeping there in the basket, like stuffed animal.

But I was scared to touch it. The scene from Wicked where she bites off the nurse's knuckle kept going through my head. So I left it there, and went to work. It wasn't the bravest thing I've ever done. When I got back, it was gone, so someone must have wanted it.

Now these balloons keep appearing. The yellow, orange, and green ones make you disappear when you touch them. Like, blink, where are you? And no one has come back yet. But recently these purple ones make you really industrious and motivated and ambitious.

I'm fairly certain the two things are connected, now I just need to figure out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who wants to fuck the Editors?