Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Bedtime Thoughts

1. You win. I finally believe all Americans should have guns in their home. This is why. I also sort of feel we should stop protesting physically places.

2. Here is a reason that I personally should own a gun, cause everybody is crazy. *

3. I'm appalled that we are bailing these snarky bastards out without a WALL of REGULATION going up. APPALLED. Where's my WALL!?! To paraphrase Rhett Butler, there's as much money to be made from the destruction of a civilization as the construction.

4. KENLEY. . .





*I came to the conclusion long ago that if I owned a gun, I would end up getting shot for it.

2 comments:

  1. 1. This is exactly why I've always supported the 2nd amendment. Everyone always likes to talk about how unnecessary and antiquated it is...well lookey here now.

    2. F-ing morons.

    3. I know right?! Just buy me some groceries & a tank a gas. I'm not asking for millions.

    4. OMG! Is it just me or did Kenley seem so cool at first and then slowly became the most out of touch maniac ever?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1: I own guns
    2: It's easy to come up with a reason why you should own a gun. It's hard to come up with a reason why everybody else should own a gun.
    3: Guns are handy for hunting, but they kind of suck at physical defense. And they really suck at physical defense against the U.S. Army. The Iraqis have guns too -- a lot of good it did them. Bringing a gun to a tank fight will get you killed.

    ReplyDelete

Who wants to fuck the Editors?