Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wednesday TV was Cancelled This Week

Because I was too busy treading the hazy line between delirium and consciousness, having fevered nightmares involving all the Top Chef all stars from last night's crappy reunion episode. They were all kidnapped and decapitated by Jasmine, and Tiffany was the only one who escaped and she had to figure out how to match the severed limbs to the various Hungs and Carlas before they could be brought back to life and save the world.

I blame you Andy Fabio Cohen.

I think my neighbors might decapitate me themselves if I don't stop coughing soon.

1 comment:

  1. Dammit! Feel better. I wanted to hear your take on the reunion dinner and to talk about how douchey Ilan is and how I hate him. Yeah, Marcel is annoying, but at least he's not an obnoxious hipster jackass (and he's way more successful, ha!). Sorry. Rest up.

    ReplyDelete

Who wants to fuck the Editors?