Saturday, May 24, 2008

Thank God for GetGo

So Giant Eagle wins because while at Giant Eagle buying lots of alcohol to drink alone, I looked at my receipt and saw that I had .80 cents off a gallon. Which is how I got to fill up my tank at 3.15 a gallon, yay me!

I wonder if the cable people can look at the OnDemand movies I bought this week and pass judgment. Waitress, Goodbye Girl, Anchors Aweigh, Enchanted, There Will Be Blood. It's the five stages of a breakup - Bitterness/Random Sex, Acceptance/Suspicion, Tendency to hang out with gay guys, Possible hope for the future, Cemented desire to take over the world and make more money than anyone else ever.

You know who Daniel Day Lewis reminds me of in that movie? The Brain.



Also, I got an 88% on my NY adjusters license, which they say is pretty freakin good, but makes me think I should have watched more cartoons as a child.



I don't really have anything to say here, I just figured if I didn't post something, certain people might get worried. So here, have a Weezer video...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who wants to fuck the Editors?