Friday, May 16, 2008

I don't know why I'm so sentimental. Wait, scratch that. I know exactly why I'm so sentimental, but I'm trying like a banshee to stop, and I don't know why that isn't working.

I want desperately to go visit my sister, however I had to blow more cash than I have on clothes for the new job, and my severance pack...I mean my economic stimulus package hasn't come yet, so we're waiting on that. I really want it to get here before the middle of June, because then I go to working every Saturday and I won't be able to see her for a long time:(

This morning I cried in the car listening to a story about the gay marriage thing in California that had sound clips of all the activists listening to the first announcement of it.

This afternoon I cried listening to a story about a man buried in Chinese rubble for 100 hours, and then pulled out alive.

I'm watching 27 dresses tonight, and I will try to hold off crying at that, because the other three things I cried about today were much more worthy, and crying at a Katherine Heigel movie will cheapen my righteousness.

In good news, I got a 94% on my Texas State Adjusters Exam. I'm the smartest kid not in school.

2 comments:

  1. It happened in Bai Ling's hometown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Bai Ling was buried in the earthquake, her pyschic powers would allow her to survive indefintely by brainwashing mice to bring her food and water.

    ReplyDelete

Who wants to fuck the Editors?