Saturday, May 24, 2008

In honor of my soon to be adjusting car claims in NY role...

Angry Craiglist poster calls Gawker and threatens to punch someone in the face

Also check out all the ads for Denise Richard's new reality show. The copy reads : "Gold Digger? Husband Stealer? Bad Mother?"

I have never really associated Denise Richards with any of those things, but I will definitely make sure I start now. Can't be behind the celebrity gossip curve. Poor Charlie Sheen, he's so PUT UPON.

Also every time I close a post, I come upon something even more AWESOME than the last thing...

The Goth Dating Website

Wait Wait, this one's better!

Waning Moon Gothic Personals

"Don't be fooled by those big services who change their background black so they can feed off the scene!"

I was also going to post some ads from NewScientist.com, but when your personal ad combines the phrases "Let me take you into orbit" and "Hair's grey, but mine!", I'm not sure if I want to make fun of you or marry you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who wants to fuck the Editors?