Friday, April 24, 2009



Yesterday, in my long trek through the copy/paste netherworlds, I had the opportunity to listen to a lot of albums I hadn't heard in a long time. Mostly because they were the ones in my car. Albums go to die in my car.

Best Find? The Books - Thought for Food. Except for the super gross track at the end which is not appropriate for headphone wear.

Of course there were the inevitable long lost Strokes album, Built To Spill, and the first Decemberists album which has my birthday song on it. The Xanadu soundtrack.

Today, I'm trying out Calvin Harris I Created Disco, cause Jose said to. But guys, please send me along some new ideas. I've got three more days to go here. There's 8 hours in a day. Allowing for lunch, phone calls, and the inevitable emergency, that's still a lot of time that I can't spend listening to Queen over and over again. I'm looking for poppie, dancie, indie, not stupid music. That I don't know the words too, so I won't get caught singing. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who wants to fuck the Editors?