Monday, April 27, 2009



It's been devil hot the past three days. I felt cheated out of spring, until my hair stylist informed me that the rest of the week is supposed to be 60 and raining, which will be spectacular. Ashley's birthday party was fun last night. I particularly liked the salesman who's been to most of Asia, and I pestered him for 30 minutes, which is a long time to monopolize someone at a party but also he told me that the governments have been leveling the Smoky Mountains computer trash dumps/wall/slums. I went into a catatonic state from the disappointment of never fulfilling my dream to visit the piles of monitors, and all I remember is coming to in an ice bath, with a bandage on my torso, after which I passed out again. Then somehow it was 5am and we were just driving home. I slept for a few hours, woke up at 9am, then somewhere between sucking down juice and watching Gilmore Girls, I remembered to get my hair cut. Also remembered to get Carrie's birthday present. It was like it just clicked in my head that I have to be ready to leave Friday. Speaking of, how much does it suck when you finally get around to buying a Megabus ticket, which is like 40 dollars because it's the week of? Stupid.

I've seriously been shorted out by the heat. My processor is melted.

2 comments:

  1. hey, when you see your sister, poke her and tell her to text me what kind of guitar strings a burgeoning guitarist might need. so i can purchase them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should poke her on FB.
    But I will pass it along.

    ReplyDelete

Who wants to fuck the Editors?