Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My New Years Retrospective Post: Just lots and lots of pictures





Obviously, if you've been reading this blog all year, you know it's been hard and weird, sort of like chewing on a penny. This was the year I chewed on a million pennies. And now the excess electricity is pushing me.

Next year is going to be so fucked up guys. There are so many babies coming. There are going to be so many dance parties, with cats and dogs and babies and cars and people and brooms and bottles and rusty old machinery and empty streets and crowds and ice storms and just all fucking sorts of shit, it's going to be so weird. And if it's not, we're not trying hard enough.




























































































































16 comments:

  1. Next year IS going to be crazy and overwhelming. Let's make sure of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are fantastic. Like most good things that come my way I discovered them by accident when I should have been doing something else. I love it when serendipity slaps me upside the face. Thanks for sharing these, and may you never lose your eye for the stunning bits in amongst the mundane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone. It really was weird wasn't it?
    And hi Jonah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are all these really from just this year?

    ReplyDelete
  5. KT - Yes. Can you believe it? It was such a long year. I went back through my flickr to date it all, and our first one together this year was the Dairy, which seems SO long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It takes a lot of talent to capture these moments on camera. Great, great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, amazing pics, thanks for posting! Especially love the dog and cat pics. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Erin O turned me on to your blog. I really like your photographs and always read your blog. I don't understand you but totally enjoy. Thanks Erin. Thanks Bridget. Prospero Ano Nuevo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics, Bridget. The Magnolia is sooooo awesome, I don't know how to describe it . ( You'll have to do it. ) :)

    So many others . Especially the dog . Yeah, that's it. My #2 favorite. ( If I had to pick.)

    Happy Survival Day . :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Photos really are the best way to sum up a year. They speak for themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm starting to think that Erin is my biggest promoter.
    Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so fucking glorious! i adore these photos. what an amazing retrospective. i am in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Steff!

    Also, I'd like to remind everyone, these are for sale :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE these. You have a good eye for storytelling.

    ReplyDelete

Who wants to fuck the Editors?