Saturday, October 31, 2009

Top Ten Alternative Halloween Treats

RBCA requested I do this, but I'm not feeling the Cleveland witticisms tonight. I spent most of the day not moving my head, an unfortunate and entirely predictable result of last night's fun stuff romp through Cuyahoga Falls. At one point I was standing in a basement full of people playing the Flip Game, and Jere was having me yell repeatedly "I love coke and salesman!", and that was the relatively sober part of the night. I refuse to comment on the veracity of that statement or others I may have made throughout the night. I will point out that I may have finally found a drinking game I can do without embarrassing myself.

So anyway, here's my Top Ten. And RBCA, I will email you that story tomorrow morning. I have to somehow move my head enough to go out again tonight. And I have to remember in the future that pickles, triscuits, and Always Sunny are not a good combination for a hangover.

Top Ten Alternative Halloween Treats to Pass Out

1. Twilight themed condoms.

2. vicodin

3. Michelle Bachmann temporary tattoos

4. pictures of your neighbor in his underwear

5. Cupcakes that are shaped like dog biscuits, and also made of dog biscuits

6. Commemorative poker chips with scenes of Charleston, WV on them.

7. jello shots

8. balls of foil

9. free fingerprinting for children

10. kisses. With tongue.

1 comment:

Who wants to fuck the Editors?