Monday, October 26, 2009

I scrubbed my face with rubbing alcohol and it still feels drunk

Alright, first of all, why is Flickr taking so long to f-ing load? I have 85 pictures. I started them at 2 in the afternoon. It's only HALFWAY DONE. Flickr Hates My Life.



Second, here's the Halloween game this year. Every time between now and next Sunday that you see someone dressed up as a vampire, or they tell you they're dressing up as a vampire, you drink. You cannot make this easy by simply dressing up yourself as a vampire, because technically then you should have no reflection, and wouldn't be able to see yourself.

I am not advocating taking a flask with you everywhere. I do however understand that, though very very wrong especially when driving, it would make the game a lot easier. Also, in a completely non-related aside, it's supposed to be cold this week. Cold and rainy. You'll be chilly. Better accessorize appropriately. Good scarf.



What the fuck eHow. Hey kids, why don't you come over here and we'll have a nice talk about sexual deviancy and how primitive communities enforce structure and morals. Don't mind the gatorade bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who wants to fuck the Editors?