Friday, March 28, 2008

In the Year 2046

There will be still be insanely massive lines at the W. 110th Giant Eagle liquor store on a Friday night 5 minutes to 9. It's a bum rush! Literally! And everyone was holding a bottle that was reflective of their individual stereotype! The Puerto Ricans had rum, the old black guys had Cognac, the young ghetto girls had Tanqueray. Gin and Juice y'all! I had a 12 dollar bottle of Paramount vodka, which is like 580 proof. I think this says that I am a)white, b)a girl, and c) I don't give a damn about what kind of hard metals I put into my body. HOT.

Also, there was a massive line at the weird Giant Eagle DVD machine. It's the poor man's Netflix obviously.

Tonight it's 2046 and fried bologna sammiches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who wants to fuck the Editors?