Sunday, October 14, 2007

Things I sometimes miss about Livejournal when I'm really bored and have already read every Agatha Christie book in the house seven times, but cannot stomach anymore Henry Miller because of the blueberry pancakes I ate for breakfast this morning...

QUIZ

1. I've come to realize that: I really truly absolutely without question do not believe in a "higher power". And my life does not suffer in any way shape or form from a lack of that belief. In fact, my life is absolutely better, more amazing, and more interesting for it. I appreciate the existence of things like whale sharks, underground lakes, and giant amazon ant swarms as random acts of coincidence, which inspires more awe and joy in me than religion, wealth,or sex has ever done.

2. I've come to realize that, I talk :
as if I really don't care if you're listening to me or not, because you should be.

3. I've come to realize that, I love : like a wicked witch.


4. I've come to realize that, I have:
GOT to get an ipod eventually.

5. I've come to realize that, I lost : a lot of favorite articles of clothing, hats and purses over the years that I will never be able to replace because no one makes them anymore....people don't make the same things forever...


6. I've come to realize that, I hate it when :
I spend a whole weekend without seeing something new.

8. I've come to realize that, marriage is :
really really weird....

9. I've come to realize that, somewhere, someone is:
thinking that god will punish them for something. Like, actually punish them.

10. I've come to realize that, I'll always be :
A little bit bored, a little bit lonely.

11. I've come to realize that, I have a crush on :
Lindsay Lohan. And Crispix cereal.

12. I've come to realize that, The last time I cried was :
Okay, these are starting to seem less like realizations and more like lyrics to a Fallout Boy song. The last time I cried was yesterday when Sean finally called me after not picking up his phone all day cause he was sleeping, and I had pictured him trying to fix his flat tire and the truck falling on him and crushing him all day. Cause I'm nutso.

13. I've come to realize that, My cell phone's:
making me infertile. In more than just a physical way.

14. I've come to realize that, When I wake up in the morning:
my bed sucks so fucking badly. Its seriously the worst bed in the whole world. Bad Bed! Bad Bed! I might as well try to sleep on the floor. Also, I realize every morning that I should stop leaving my underwear on the bathroom floor. But I never do. Mornings = shame.

15. I've come to realize that, Before I go to sleep at night I:
need to get drunk in order to pass out on that fucking bed and get any rest at all. Mother fucker!

16. I've come to realize that, Right now I am thinking about:
Oh, now we're doing up to the minute realizations huh? Right now I am thinking about how overused the word "realization" is in our vernacular.

17. I've come to realize that, Babies are:
very susceptible to death.

18. I've come to realize that, I get on myspace:
To support the suppression of the Chinese people.

19. I've come to realize that, Today I:
want to get every article of trash, including my cat, out of the house.

20. I've come to realize that, Tonight I will: have to do laundry because I really think I've ferreted out any last hiding pieces of underwear there were left to find...


21. I've come to realize that, Tomorrow I will:
Go to work. Again. and Again. and Again.

22. I've come to realize that, I really want to:
spend my life flying around the world with no visible purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who wants to fuck the Editors?