Wednesday, August 5, 2009

God Gave Rock and Roll To You



This Saturday, come to Now That's Class for Pink Eye Magazine's Release Party. There's some bands. There's vegan food. There's pictures of some school I didn't show you on here, and a story about chalkboards being attacked by chairs, and some shit like that. Pick up an issue at these lovely local places.

Also, this Saturday, Doug's Birthday! Wait, was that supposed to be a surprise? But I know all about the cake! In fact, my birthday present for Doug is that tonight I tried to get his boyfriend back on fucking track making that cake. That's not entirely true. I'm getting you something else.

I mean, I am now, right?

Doug is a loyal reader, also super sweet, super smart, and full of great opinions about local politics. Happy Birthday Doug! If I had more money, I would buy you cable so you could overdose ecstatically on Fox and Friends. I guess that's not a very friendly present, huh?

I'm not entirely sure if I should recommend Billy the Kid to you, or not. But remember that Nazi Zombie snowmobile movie? It's On Demand right now, even though it's not hitting the Cedar Lee till September.


And in case you haven't picked it up from my Twitter/Facebook/mental telepathy updates, I've decided I AM America. Dunkin Donuts tells me so, and I believe them.

Love you, B.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Bridget! Being mentioned on your blog is like the best present ever. And you know I am being serious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dead Snow kinda reminds me of the Evil Dead. Filming a zombie movie in the snow is genious. Never seen that before but great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Who wants to fuck the Editors?