Friday, January 4, 2008

I keep trying to hide my head in the sand, but interestingly awful things keep happening and I can't keep my mouth shut...


Punk Houses Are Not Cool Places To Live


I already ranted about this on Carrie's journal, so I'll just say this one more time:

Poor Dirty People Are Not Interesting (unless they are dirty because they have no running water, and not because they just don't want to pay a water bill, but because they will get a life ending disease from the sewer waste. Or someone from the regime will shoot them if they leave the house)

Gross. Next there will be a "punk house decor" show on HGTV. Hosted by that damn lady who makes the cupcakes.

Being punk is so stupid. I mean, just stupid as fuck. I like punk music better than the next guy, but jesus, I just want to smack these people down. I want to OPPRESS them.

Also, 50% of the people I have met in "punk houses" (which is like ALL of Detroit Ave) ARE JERKS. SELFISH THIEVING JERKS. The other 50% were basically nice human beings who I suppose hung out with the jerks because they thought they were inspirational or something.

3 comments:

Who wants to fuck the Editors?