Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Awkward Sex Show Marches On



So we did the first show and it was tons of fun, but the audio was awful and me trying to clean up background noise did not make it better.

 But then Scene did a write up of us, and I had to make a blog and a twitter feed and a facebook page, and so then it was basically a thing.

 So we did it again, and the second time it was just as much fun with fewer people, and easier to listen to for sure, but I was really sick and people got really drunk and the conversation got away from us pretty good towards the end. I did some creative editing. Editing in the sense of taking the digital equivalent of a broadsword to the hour and 45 minutes of nonsense.

I like that this is just not a comedy show. I'm not entirely sure what it is, but I like that I'm not expected to be funny. Also it turns out I like my own voice a whole lot more than I used to when I was a kid.

 Anyway, you should go listen to it. Unless you're our parents. I cannot stress how much our parents should not listen to it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who wants to fuck the Editors?