Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday is the least loved of all days in this household

A few things to remember this Friday: - "deep water squid have the greatest known penis length relative to body size of all mobile animals, second... only to certain barnacles" BARNACLES - Twitter and facebook apparently cause the same chemical changes in your brain as coke addiction. But...still cheaper. Less molar damage. Also less dancing. I would say less shame too, but that one's up in the air. - Nikolai Tesla was Serbian. Smartphones have ruined bets at bars. - Slut Budgie - They want to turn trees into antennaes. Soon everyone will have an antenna hoodie too, I bet. - If you put vapor rub on your feet while you are sitting at your desk, remember not to walk. Ever. Again. - You are having a better Friday than that dog. Unless your leg is broken too. In which case, I'm sorry. - There is an entire conspiracy culture of people who think hip hop stars are blood sacrificing Masons.

2 comments:

  1. I just got done watching a crazy video about hip hop mason/illuminati. I love that shit. I'm scared other people know about it though...

    ReplyDelete

Who wants to fuck the Editors?