Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Super Tuesday!
Or as one article on young people voting called it... Super DUPER Tuesday!

My weekend consisted of getting drunk often enough, and then Sunday I got very depressed by the Patriots loss. Not that I watched the game. In fact, all I saw of the game were the few minutes I caught during Iron Chef commercials. But some people root for the underdogs...and some people don't. I don't. Underdogs are called that because they are not as good as the top dogs. And I really wanted them to have a perfect run, it would have been so mythical and frankly, transcendent. But I guess tragedies make good stories too.

My mother got back from Honduras, and promptly came down with a killer cold, which I think is some rare tropical disease she probably contracted from being around so many dying species. Or the orphans. Anyway, I now have the disease as well, and I will be making out my will soon, so time to suck up. I know you all have your eye on my CD collection of indie bands from 2003-04, or my amazing paperback collection of Hercule Poirot novels. And lets not forget my bags of "really cool clothes I found at a thrift store that will someday fit me". There's some gems in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who wants to fuck the Editors?