Friday, May 11, 2007

Repetition

There are so many bands on Myspace called Kiddo, that by the time I find the local Cleveland band's page, I don't like them out of pure principle. That principle being google your bands name before you decide on it. Please.

My friend posted Paris Hilton's address in jail, so we can all write her. Normally I wouldn't be interested in this sort of thing, except that I have a natural talent at convincing stupid girls that they adore me cause I'm just so funny. So I think I want to write a bedtime story for Paris. You know, something to counteract all the hate mail and weird psycho adoring fan mail. Something maybe about a girl named Rebecca, who has a magic pad of paper, and when she draws things, they come true. We'll call it "Rebecca's talent". And Rebecca draws a picture where all the prisoners in L.A. County are freed, and then she's raped and murdered by a child molester with a tattoo of the blue carebear on his arm. But before she dies, she draws the blue carebear, and it comes alive, and rips the guy's head off. And then cries over Rebecca's body. The End.

I wonder if other people do the same thing, writing normal stuff to celebrities randomly. I wonder if they ever get read? I wonder if Paris has ever read anything by Fitzgerald. Sometimes she strikes me as a Fitzgerald girl. People don't appreciate that kind of storyline anymore. It's the sex and drinking. The magazines let that overpower the real story, and then, like cursing, it gives people an excuse not to listen anymore. Not that its meaningful or anything. Just interesting. Maybe. Maybe. I guess the guys were always more interesting in those books, what if that wasn't just bias on F.S.'s part? Maybe guys are just more interesting when deathly rich.

This Side of Paradise is really fucking with my mind lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who wants to fuck the Editors?