Saturday, June 9, 2007

Paris Hilton

I almost got into an argument last night with a lesbian who was all like "stupid bitch, she's responsible to DO something with her wealth, since its real power, ect"

And I'm all like, wait. How is she anymore responsible to be a do-gooder than anyone else? She didn't MAKE her money. She was born into it. So I think she's even more off the hook, since she didn't have a hand in whatever capitalist skein created that empire. She isn't responsible for shit.

And I don't even know what she's doing that's SO bad. I mean, I drink. I do drugs. I like to wear slutty clothes. I've slept with people. I've said mean things about people. I would cry if I had to go to jail, especially if I've been trying really hard to get out of it, which any rational person would do. So maybe she deserves to go to jail. If I had a friend who did stupid stuff all the time, and they got busted, you'd say "well, it was gonna happen". But I don't go around rejoicing in debasing pictures of them. There's only a few people who I would rejoice in the humiliation of that much, and they all work for this administration. So I have much better reasons to hate them than some cellphone sex tape that you all jerked off to.

All of which goes to show that even if Barack Obama is elected darlings, it doesn't fix what's wrong with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who wants to fuck the Editors?