Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I've never worn sunglasses, and now I know why. I can't pay attention to the world when its dimmed. Whenever I'm riding in a car, I prefer to have the window down. I prefer windows open in houses. I prefer premature blindness to not looking at the sun. And sunglasses are the worst! I don't even feel awake, not even sober! I hate them. HATE HATE HATE.

Also, I hate that commercial where all those futuristic people are walking around and their glasses adjust to the surrounding light by darkening and dimming. First of all, because that means that ideally you would be walking around in the same amount of light all the time, making no difference between being inside or outside. Thats a corporate conspiracy if I ever saw one. Second, because its stupid to think anyone in the future will be wearing glasses except really poor people who will certainly not be affording fancy light changing ones. Fascists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who wants to fuck the Editors?